The EUROFOX is manufactured by AEROPRO company and has been in production since 1990 with 183 aircrafts now having been produced.
EUROFOX aircraft is a single-engine two-seat (side-by-side) braced high-wing plane of the classical conception.
Wing (quick-folding wings — just a one person) of rectangular platform with its own aerofoil section is of frame structure with two spar tubes and the system of diagonal struts and system of ribs.
Fuselage has its frame structure of welded Cr-Mo steel tubes.
Landing device is by the EUROFOX-BASIC a tail type with a controlled tail wheel, by the EUROFOX-SPACE a fixed tricycle undercarriage with a controllable nose wheel
- Span – 9,125 m
- Length – 5,73 m
- Height – 1,72 m
- Wing area with flap – 11,4 m2
- Chord length without flap – 1,12 m
- Chord length with flap – 1,3 m
- Wingloading – 39,47 kgm-2
- Aspect-ratio – 7,3
- Propeller clearance (in flight position) – 0,35 m
- Min.speed – 65 km/h
- Operating speed – 110-160 km/h
- Optimal speed Vopt – 140 km/h
- Economical speed Vek – 120 km/h
- Max.speed – 185 km/h
- Engine manufacturer: BOMBARDIER – ROTAX, AUSTRIA
- Engine type: ROTAX 912
- Max. power take-off: 59,6 kW / 80 HP
- Max. power continuous: 58,0 kW / 77,8 HP
- Max. engine speed (MSL) take-off: 5800 r.p.m.(max. 5 min)
- Max. engine speed (MSL) continuous: 5500 r.p.m.
- Max. cylinder head temperaure: 150 °C
- Max. cooling liquid temperature: 110 °C
- Max. oil temperature: 140 °C
- Oil pressure – minimum: 150 kPa
- Oil pressure – maximum: 500 kPa
- Oil consumption max.: 0,1 l/h
- Fuel pressure – minimum not set
- Fuel pressure – maximum: 40 kPa
- Consumption at starting: 22,7 l/h
- Consumption at 75 % of power rating: 16,2 l/h
- Specific consumption: 285 g/kWh